MaryEllen and John provide comprehensive representation in all matters related to estate planning and estate administration in courts throughout the State of Indiana. We are dedicated to working with clients to develop tailored estate plans that transfer accumulated wealth with optimum tax effect and lower administration time and expense.
A comprehensive estate plan involves more than asset protection, designating an estate administrator, and passing property to heirs. We assist people in developing estate plans that safeguard them while they are alive and protect their legacy when they pass away. We regularly prepare a wide range of client specific documents when developing estate plans, including:
- Simple wills or complex wills for high-net-worth individuals
- Trusts (irrevocable trusts, revocable trusts, special needs trusts, and charitable trusts)
- Business succession planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills/Advance Directives
- Healthcare Proxies
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Estate Administration
Whether small or large, simple or complex, we can assist you in all of your estate planning needs to give you piece of mind and ensure that your needs are being met with expertise.